Flowers for Congress
The political campaign to elect Brian Flowers to Congress in Mississippi’s Second District
Shipping, Refunds, and Returns Policy
Download our Shipping, Refunds, and Return Policy or read it below.
Policy Established on August 18, 2022
Digital Products and Services Terms and Conditions of Use. The Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Digital and Physical Products and Services, found on our websites, social media, and on other Digital Products and Services is part of this Agreement.
Guarantee. We guarantee that the merchandise we ship to you matches its description and is in working order when we place it on the carrier of your choice. We cannot guarantee that the carrier of your choice will deliver the merchandise to you, but we will assist you in tracking down orders that appear to be lost in transit. Please contact us by telephone at 601-415-3936 anytime we can help. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. You may have rights and privileges under the manufacturer’s warranty. See the documents provided with the merchandise or contact the manufacturer for details.
Returning Merchandise to Us
- Please contact us at 601-415-3936 to discuss products you want to return. Our typical hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- When returning products, please pay for shipping that includes delivery confirmation, because we cannot be responsible for returns that we never receive.
Customized and Special Orders
- Unless defective, we do not accept returns, make exchanges, or issue refunds in whole or in part for customized and special-order merchandise or services.
- If such merchandise or services are defective, the provisions of section “d” below apply.
- If you decide that you do not want a non-defective product you ordered, you must communicate with us by telephone at 601-415-3936 within 30 days from the date you received the item, so we give you a Return Authorization Code.
- You must ship the unwanted product back to us within 14 days of receipt of the Return Authorization Code, and we must receive the item in an unused condition in its original package, determined by our inspection and discretion. If these conditions are not met, we could reject your return and contact you to discuss other options.
- Non-defective returned products are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Defective Merchandise and Merchandise Shipped in Error
- If you receive a defective product, not resulting from the shipping process, but due to a manufacturer’s defect or error on our part, we will work with you to correct the problem.
- You must communicate with us by telephone at 601-415-3936 within 30 days from the date you received the item, so we give you a Return Authorization Code.
- After considering your wishes, at our discretion we will either exchange the item or issue a refund.
- At our discretion we may require you to ship the defective item back to us at your expense.
- Once we receive the product and determine that it is indeed defective, we will take one of two actions as follows:
- We will pay the shipping cost to send a replacement to you.
- We will refund the purchase price of the item and the cost to ship it to you.
- If we determine that the merchandise you returned is not defective, we will treat the return as Non-defective Merchandise described above.
- When an item is offered with free shipping and you choose to have it shipped for free, the item will be shipped by one of the following methods, at our discretion:
- We will ship it along in the package with other items that are being shipped at your expense. Example: You buy a flag and pay to have it shipped; at the same time, you buy a lapel pin that includes free shipping. We put the lapel pin in the same package as the flag, but only charge you to ship the flag by the carrier of your choice.
- We will ship it by the carrier of our choice.
- If you return an item that was shipped to you for free, we will deduct the outbound shipping charge from your refund, along with a restocking fee of 10%.
- Shipping Charges and Carrier Selection
- We use the best software we have found to estimate the true cost that the carrier of your choice will charge to ship your purchases to you.
- We add nothing to the shipping cost estimated by the software.
- We do not charge “handling fees”.
- If the software’s estimate is below the actual shipping cost, we pay the difference.
- If the software’s estimate is above the actual shipping cost, we keep the difference.
- If a freight carrier must ship your purchase, we will not charge your credit card until we have determined the shipping cost, contacted you, and obtained your consent.
- Shipping charges for the return of non-defective merchandise that was not shipped in error are not refundable and are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Once your order is placed, it usually cannot be cancelled or changed, but you may phone us at 601-415-3936 if you want us to try to make a change.
- Once your order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled or changed.
- We reserve the right to change (upgrade) your shipping method if we feel there is a faster, safer, or more efficient method than your selection. You do not pay extra upgraded shipping.
- Shipping to an APO and FPO
- We ship to military addresses through the U.S. Postal Service.
- When entering your address, use your full name with a middle name or initial and PSC number, unit number, or ship name.
- In the “city” field, type either “APO” or “FPO”.
- In the “state” field, select “AE”, “AP”, or “AA”.
- In the “country” field, select “United States” to avoid the foreign shipping rate.
- Incorrect Shipping Address
- If you provide incorrect shipping information and the carrier returns your merchandise to us, you must pay the cost to re-ship your merchandise if you still want it.
- If you do not contact us, and if we are unable to communicate with you within 30 days of your initial purchase, your merchandise will be returned to our shelves, and we will refund the cost of your order after deducting the shipping charge and a restocking fee of 10%.
- If you do not want us to re-ship your merchandise, we will refund the cost of your order after deducting the shipping charge and a restocking fee of 10% of the usual retail price, not the sale or discounted price unless the discount applies to a volume discount only.
- Insufficient Funds and Payment Cancellations and Reversals
- If your bank returns or rejects your check or debit card purchase after your merchandise has been shipped, you will be required to reimburse us by money order or certified check for the full amount of your order plus a $35.00 fee.
- If you cancel an order through your credit card provider, Pay Pal or similar payment provider after your merchandise has been shipped, we will dispute your cancellation and add $25.00 fee to the cost of your order.
- Changes and Updates
- This Purchase, Shipping, and Returns Policy is subject to change without notice.
- This Purchase, Shipping, and Returns Policy and any changes made shall be posted digitally on any one or more of Our Digital Products and Services or through other digital and electronic means and such posting shall be deemed sufficient for all intents and purposes.
Flowers for Congress
P.O. Box 1085, Vicksburg, MS 39181
1440 Lancelot Drive, Clinton, MS 39056
601-415-3936 and 601-506-4885