Fabric and Durability:
- Bold and beautiful fade-resistant colors.
- Polyester fabric.
- Header and metal grommets.
- 4-row stitching reinforcement on the fly-end edge to reduce wind damage.
- Flies well, even in mild winds. Dries quickly.
- Basic Import durability in the Economy Series. Imported.
This flag is a replica of the original Gonzales flag from the War for Texas Independence. The phrase “Come and Take It” is based on the famous Greek words, Molan Labe, meaning roughly the same thing. Flying this flag speaks of your defiance to tyrants and support for Liberty, which is freedom tied to Judeo-Christian morals and principles.