Download our Privacy Statement or read it below.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS YOUR WARRANTY THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOUR SOLE OPTION IS TO LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
(a) Flowers for Congress (hereinafter referred to as FFC) means the sole proprietorship of Brian Flowers of P.O. Box 1085, Vicksburg, MS 390181 and 1440 Lancelot Lane, Clinton, MS 39056.
(b) Our Website means any software application that FFC uses to allow Users remote access to servers that host the object code of Our Website its offerings of goods, services, and functionality.
(c) User means anyone or anything accessing the object code by permission from FFC, advertising on, browsing, viewing, shopping, and using Our Website.
- FFC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives Users the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to Our Website and governs data collection and usage. By using Our Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. FFC collects personally identifiable information, such as Users e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. FFC also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to Users, such as postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites.
FFC automatically collects Information about User’s computer hardware and software. This information can include IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by FFC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Our Website.
FFC may share Users’ email addresses only with third parties for the purposes of conducting online product and/or service surveys.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. FFC collects and uses Users personal information to operate Our Website and deliver the goods, services, and functionality you request. FFC also uses Users personally identifiable information to inform you of products, services, and functionality available from FFC and its affiliates. FFC may also contact Users via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new products, services, and functionality that may be offered.
FFC does not sell, rent or lease its User or customer lists to third parties. FFC may, from time to time, contact Users on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest. In those cases, Users unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, FFC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using Users’ personal information except to provide these services to FFC they are required to maintain the confidentiality of Users’ information.
FFC keeps track of the websites and pages Users visit within Our Website in order to determine which of our offerings are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising to Users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
FFC websites will disclose Users’ personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FFC or Our Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FFC and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or the public. (d) FFC may share Users’ email addresses with third parties for the purposes of conducting online product and/or service surveys.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature and save time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that a User has returned to a specific page. For example, if you Our Website pages, as you shop on Our Website, a cookie helps FFC recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return Our Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily shop and use offerings from FFC that you registered to use.
Users have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but Users can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if they prefer. Users who choose to decline cookies may not be able to fully experience the interactive features Our Website.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. FFC secures Users personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. FFC secures the personally identifiable information Users provide in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. FFC does not retain credit card, debit card, or checking account information in a way that FFC or any party that might gain access to Our Website can use in an unauthorized manner.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT OF PRIVACY. FFC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. FFC encourages Users to periodically review this Statement to be informed about the ways FFC is protecting Users’ information.